Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanks to everybody at work who came out to drink beers with me at Devil's Canyon! The band played Metallica and Foo Fighters just for me- Kristine knows Bray, the singer. They're normally an 80s band, so the Metallica (Seek and Destroy!) was very impressive (but wait a minute, Metallica was around in the 80s, right, so is it really so strange?)... Here are a pic from Sunday nite, more to follow!

For those of you who are following my laryngeal paralaysis (there is something wrong with my left recurrent laryngeal nerve), I just saw an ENT today, and he is going to inject my arytenoid on Monday under a short anesthesia. Apparently this will help prevent aspiration and also should improve my voice. But I will feel like I swallowed a golf ball for a week (!). Hurrah!!

1 comment:

  1. We were there in spirit. So sad to not have been there. You look so beautiful as always. Love you, Case. Mata and family.

    ReplyDelete