Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hope everybody's having a great weekend. We seem to be having one hell of a storm in Daly City- it resembles a hurricane. Just watched the Hunger Games movie- what an amazing flick. I loved the books and I wasn't sure how they could possibly make this movie, but they did an amazing job.
Doing ok- my esophagus and trachea are pretty fried- 18 doses of radiation down, 7 to go. Shan just picked up this amazing concoction of lidocaine, anti-histamine, and maalox for me to swallow. I think this is an excellent opportunity to eat more ice cream. Thankfully I get a mini-break from treatment because of Xmas- radiation resumes on Wed, chemo on Thurs... Big giant hug to Sean's Mom Janet for making us a smorgasbord (sp?) of holiday treats, and Sean's Dad, who unfortunately I missed on Sat :( 
We are trying to think up a post-radiation trip to Alaska to see the Northern Lights... Fairbanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment