Thursday, April 11, 2013

Got some cool news today. My pet-ct scan looks better since I started the gem-carbo protocol 6 weeks ago. Hi-YA!
Some of the masses (nodes) are exactly the same size, and others are 20% smaller, no new lesions, no free fluid in chest or pericardium. We celebrated by going to the Dutch Goose for deviled eggs!
If any of you guys knows a massage person who's good at a deep sports injury type massage, will you let me know? I seem to only end up with those 'feel good, relaxing' massage people. My neck and upper back are filled with big knots.

I hope you have a fabulous Fri. Thanks for everything you guys do to support me- I don't know how I would be holding up without you. Big hug to every one of you!

1 comment:

  1. Great shot, you two. Casey, you're such an inspiration. Grateful for you both.

    ReplyDelete