Monday, April 1, 2013

Hi guys!
Cool news- we just saw the first group of whales swim by heading north! And it's actually sunny here- woohoo!

Things are going ok- had another platelet transfusion today. At least this time we did it before any spontaneous bleeding kicked in.

Sean and I went to dinner at La Costanera a couple days ago ( on the beach at Montara). I had one of the tastiest meals of my life- you have to go. If you don't want to eat in the main dining room, you can order from the menu downstairs at the bar- there's a sweet outdoor section.
Massive thank you to Joan and Raul for tonight's gorgeous paella dinner. I am so thankful to have such incredible friends around me. Looking forward to Amsterdam with Abbey and Linda in may!
Hope everybody has a beautiful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment